I hate being bored. Especially when I know damn well that there are a hundred and ten things that I COULD be doing but yet I am not.
Laundry, she be one 'o the hundred and ten.
Cleaning cat boxes, she be two.
*sigh*
But neither of those things brings me any joy, except of course the clean clothes and non-stinky cat boxes at the end of my endeavors.
*SIGH*
I'm just so glad that come this Friday I will have enjoyable things to do (gaming with M. & N. and then the party on Saturday) which involve my sweetie whom I haven't really seen all week because by the time he gets home from work, I am generally already fast asleep on the couch and I barely open my eyes long enough to brush my teeth, wash my face and stumble off to the bedroom to go back to sleep which isn't what I'd call "quality" fricking "time" with My Man.
*whew* Run on sentences make me tired. I think I need a nap.
Laundry, she be one 'o the hundred and ten.
Cleaning cat boxes, she be two.
*sigh*
But neither of those things brings me any joy, except of course the clean clothes and non-stinky cat boxes at the end of my endeavors.
*SIGH*
I'm just so glad that come this Friday I will have enjoyable things to do (gaming with M. & N. and then the party on Saturday) which involve my sweetie whom I haven't really seen all week because by the time he gets home from work, I am generally already fast asleep on the couch and I barely open my eyes long enough to brush my teeth, wash my face and stumble off to the bedroom to go back to sleep which isn't what I'd call "quality" fricking "time" with My Man.
*whew* Run on sentences make me tired. I think I need a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment