Man am I tired. Regardless of the fact that I did actually get to sleep in a touch (until nearly 8 AM), smiling at all the Corvette peeps for half the day in the cashier's office tired me out and helping to move 400 cars for the second half of the day just about destroyed me. But the worst part of the whole being at work all day on my one day off this week thing?
The only car I had really hoped to get a chance to take for a spin (the 2008 Tiburon) was the only one I didn't find myself behind the wheel of even one single time.
Drat.
Almost 400 cars and nearly 3 non-stop hours of moving them. How in THE HELL does that happen? I must have driven 20 Hybrid Tahoe's alone (they are really nice, by the way) but not one damn Tiburon!
*sigh*
The only car I had really hoped to get a chance to take for a spin (the 2008 Tiburon) was the only one I didn't find myself behind the wheel of even one single time.
Drat.
Almost 400 cars and nearly 3 non-stop hours of moving them. How in THE HELL does that happen? I must have driven 20 Hybrid Tahoe's alone (they are really nice, by the way) but not one damn Tiburon!
*sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment