Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lazy.

Ok, so even I am tired of having to log in to this thing to look at it so Public Blog it is. I mean seriously, it's not like I'm admitting to joining a hate group or harboring fugitives in my living room. This is my LIFE for crying out loud. And it's pretty damn tame around here most of the time.

Anyways.

I am still waiting for the Bankruptcy of 2008 to get finalized so that *GASP* I can use my one remaining credit card again (assuming that after the dust settles, they still let me have it) to buy gas at the end of the month in case I run out of money.

I'm doing well on the budget thing, I haven't actually run out yet but it's bound to happen eventually and it makes me nervous to not have a Plan B to fall back on because if I can't put gas in the car, I can't get to work and if I can't get to work, I don't get paid...

*BOOM*

...and then my world would end.

In more exciting news, Dennis and I will be taking a dancing lesson tonight in honer of my birthday last week and the Ballroom Dancing competitions we like to watch on PBS. The instructor suggested that I bring a pair of heels in case we do any lifts or quick turns. Hopefully, I don't kill myself with clumsy.

No comments: