Friday, August 1, 2008

The Big Day

So tomorrow is the big day. The day the parents finally meet the boyfriend. Gah. I'm excited and nervous and also? Wondering how in the hell I pulled this madness off.

Seriously.

Not only have Dennis and I been dating for nearly three years now, we've been living together for over a year and regularly traipse about town hand in hand. By any and all laws of probability, someone ought to have seen us together at least a year and a half ago and informed my parents leading to a lot of awkward questions including "why have we not met him yet".

At this rate, I'll have been dead a week before anyone notifies them that I've died.

Anywho.

Tomorrow is the big day. And it's taking place on Catalina Island. And the plans for the day include a round of Miniature Golf and a trip to the Wrigley Botanical Gardens. And dinner with my parents at the house.

*shudder*

Did I mention that I was nervous yet?

No comments: