I am not sure which kind of crazy is afoot here but I am going back to work today despite the fact that I still feel entirely like crap, have no voice whatsoever and when I went out yesterday to feed my brother's dog (which took all of five minutes)? I returned home exhausted and needed to lie down and catch my breath.
Yea. This sounds like a GREAT idea.
I am fully expecting to be sent home and probably should be but on the off chance that I make it to the end of the day, I think I will ask my manager if I can take a half day tomorrow so that I can go to the doctor and see what the hell is wrong with me because I haven't been sick for this long in AGES and I suspect that if I haven't kicked it by resting by now, I probably need an antibiotic or something because HELLO.
SPRING OJAI IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK.
And I will be severely upset if I have to miss it because I am still fucking sick.
Yea. This sounds like a GREAT idea.
I am fully expecting to be sent home and probably should be but on the off chance that I make it to the end of the day, I think I will ask my manager if I can take a half day tomorrow so that I can go to the doctor and see what the hell is wrong with me because I haven't been sick for this long in AGES and I suspect that if I haven't kicked it by resting by now, I probably need an antibiotic or something because HELLO.
SPRING OJAI IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK.
And I will be severely upset if I have to miss it because I am still fucking sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment